Kirkpatrick is a leading Intellectual Property firm, established in Belgium since 1852. Our multilingual engineers and attorneys provide counsel on issues related to patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights, licenses, domain names and other IP aspects.
We are looking for a :
PATENT ENGINEER (M/F)
Degree in engineering (mechanics/electronics/ICT)
Your key activities:
- Understand client needs and propose protection strategies
- Carry out patentability and freedom to operate analysis
- Manage portfolio, draft and prosecute patent applications
- Participate to scientific and training activities
- Represent our firm at professional events.
- Degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, ICT)
- Fluent in English and at least French or Dutch
- Organized, curious, with a sense of details
- Understanding of international patent laws, in particular European patent laws is a plus, preferably completed or ongoing CEIPI training
- Proactive and willing to follow intensive trainings and take professional qualification exams
- Long term career perspectives and internal/external training to become Qualified Patent Attorney
- Responsibility, autonomy, visibility
- Possibility to participate actively in the development of the patent department
- Nice work environment at a 2 min walk from the train station from La Hulpe.
- Extra-legal benefits
Please send your application and CV by email to :
Catherine Gils – email@example.com - +32 2 652 16 00 - www.kirkpatrick.eu